At the corner of Riverside Drive and Torrence Road in the East End, an old rail station lays forgotten in the overgrowth. Constructed by the Pennsylvania Railroad in 1907, the station uniquely featured an elevator platform to transport passengers from the street level to the tracks. Legend has it that the elevator was designed for Mrs. Taft, who was wheelchair bound.

The station fell into disuse after the opening of Union Terminal in 1933, and the line eventually ceased operating in 1968. The stone foundation of the station remains intact, filled with railroad ash and bricked-up windows. An intricate terracotta sculpture remains trackside, built into a stone wall emblazoned with "Cincinnati."